Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Vincent + Amanda {I Do}

Sorry it's taken me so long to blog about this wedding!! My computer was down for over a week... I almost didn't know what to do with myself... I am just now getting caught up on my blog posts.



I've known Amanda since high school (she was in my brother's class) and was so excited when she called me to capture her big day. She and Vincent are absolutely adorable together! Here are just a very few from their very special day, which has been YEARS in the making :-)



A girl has gotta have her Starbucks!

Isn't she adorable?!?




Amanda looked AMAZING!!




First look at the bride as she walks down the aisle... favorite!


So sweet...








I loved watching the kiddos dance all night... they had a blast!


and then there were these two :-)


How awesome is this dress... it went from long to short for the reception!



Congrats you two!! I had sooo much fun capturing your special day... I wish you both nothing but the best on your life together!


No comments:

Post a Comment